- DTA reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue the Service, temporarily or permanently, with or without notice to you. You agree that DTA will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- You agree that DTA, in its sole discretion, may terminate your password, account or use of the Service, and remove and discard any content within the Service, for any reason, including, without limitation, our belief that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of these Terms. You agree that any termination of your access to the Service under any provision of these Terms may occur without prior notice to you, and you also agree that DTA will not be liable to you for any termination of your access to the Service.
- All materials published on the Site, including, but not limited to, trademarks, service marks, maps, schedules, arrival information, fare information, photographs and illustrations (collectively, the "Content"), are the property of DTA unless otherwise indicated. Third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners. You may use the Content displayed on the Site. Any other use, including reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of DTA.
All Content of this Site including content of the is the property of DTA or its content suppliers, and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of the Content on this Site is the exclusive property of DTA, and is likewise protected by US and international copyright laws.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names ("Trademarks") of DTA used herein and the DTA logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of DTA and may not be used in any manner that is likely to cause confusion, or in any manner that disparages or discredits DTA. The DTA trademarks may not be used in connection with the products or services of others, except for the use of a text link or a DTA web logo to link to this site. All other trademarks not owned by DTA that appear on this Site are the property of their respective owners.
YOU AGREE THAT THE SERVICE AND DATA ARE PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. DTA does not warrant that the Service or Data will be available at any given time, secure, accurate or free of error. You use the Service and Data at your own risk, and you assume the risk that the Service or Data may provide incorrect information to you or your workers, as well as the risk that any material downloaded by you from the Service may cause loss of data or damage to your computer system.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT WILL DTA BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES, EVEN IF DTA IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOSS OF PROFITS OR FOR ANY OTHER SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, HOWEVER CAUSED, WHETHER BASED UPON CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY IN TORT, WARRANTY, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE OR DATA. THE PARTIES INTEND THAT THIS LIMITATION SHOULD APPLY EVEN IF IT CAUSES ANY WARRANTY TO FAIL OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless DTA and its officers, directors, and employees from and against all fines, suits, proceedings, claims, causes of action, demands, or liabilities of any kind or of any nature arising out of or in connection with your use of the Service or Data.
- The invalidity of any term or provision of these Terms will not affect the validity of any other provision. Waiver by DTA of strict performances of any provision of these Terms will not be a waiver of or prejudice DTA's right to require strict performance of the same provision in the future or of any other provision of these Terms.
- These Terms constitute the entire agreement between the parties as to their subject matter, and there are no other conflicting terms, conditions or obligations between the parties relating to the use of the Service or Data.
The laws of the State of Minnesota shall govern all rights and obligations under this Agreement, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.
This Agreement constitutes the complete and exclusive agreement between DTA and Licensee with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior oral or written understandings, communications, or agreements not specifically incorporated herein. DTA reserves the right to modify or revoke this agreement at any time.